KeyMed Partners, Inc. is a medical billing and receivables management company. We regularly seek applicants for Billing and Reimbursement Specialists, Customer Service Associates and Insurance Follow Up Specialists. Applicants should have experience in medical billing, insurance follow up, customer service and/or credit and collections. We offer excellent benefits and competitive salary.
To submit an application, please download and complete the electronic PDF form by clicking the button below. Email the completed form, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Billing & Reimbursement Specialist
Responsibilities include posting of insurance and patient payments; reconciliation of daily deposits and monitoring of outstanding accounts receivable. Candidate must ensure client confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations. Position requires participation in ongoing insurance-sponsored training, education sessions and regulatory compliance education.
- Must be familiar with payer fee schedules and be able to determine the amount for which a healthcare provider will be reimbursed under Medicaid, Medicare or other insurance programs.
- Review and resolve returned, disputed or rejected claims from Medicare or other third parties.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal standards, regulations and industry standards of practice is important.
Certified Professional Coder
Responsibilities include providing quality review and analysis of a wide range of patient records to ensure accuracy or coding and maintain records in accordance with accepted medical and legal standards. Certified Professional Coder experience required. Must have knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS coding. Candidate must ensure client confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Verify and code diagnosis, evaluation and management, procedures or other codes required for the completeness and accuracy of patient record.
- Analyze medical record documentation for consistency and completeness for coding purposes using established criteria and regulations.
Customer Service Associate
Responsibilities include handling patient claim inquiries; answering incoming customer service calls to resolve questions and process self-pay payments. Candidate must have experience with patient accounts systems and medical billing software.
KeyMed customer service associates provide unparalleled customer service. Candidate must ensure client confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.